Ticket and Parking Rainout Policy
** These policies apply if a home game is postponed (rescheduled) or cancelled (not rescheduled) due to rain. **
Exhibition/Preseason game for which no make-up game is announced.
The paid value of your tickets to a postponed or cancelled exhibition/preseason Oakland Athletics game for which no make-up game is scheduled can be redeemed for tickets to a future 2015 regular season game, subject to availability.
No refunds will be given.
To exchange your paid tickets for a future 2015 regular season game, tickets should be exchanged at the O.co Coliseum Box Office, or mailed to the Oakland Athletics, Attn: Ticket Services/Rainout, P.O. Box 2220, Oakland, CA 94621. Please include your name, address, phone number, original tickets and game and price level requested. Due to dynamic pricing, pricing may vary from game to game. Tickets to exchange must be received by the A's at least 24 hours prior to the make-up game date. All tickets are subject to availability.
For example, if you had two Field Levels tickets at $32 each, you would have a $64 credit to redeem for future game tickets.
Regular Season/Postseason game for which a make-up game is announced
All paid admission tickets to a postponed regular season/postseason Oakland Athletics home game are valid for the announced make-up game. These include the following:
- Oakland Athletics Season Tickets
- Individual tickets purchased at O.co Coliseum Box Office
- Tickets purchased through the athletics.com website or charge-by-phone system
- Tickets purchased via StubHub.com
If attending the announced make-up game, the original ticket is used for entry to the stadium.
No refunds will be given.
Tickets Purchased via StubHub.com
Tickets purchased through the A's official secondary market ticket provider StubHub.com can only be used for the rescheduled make-up game. For tickets purchased via StubHub, please refer to the StubHub.com user help section for details pertaining to postponed, rescheduled or cancelled events. The A's are not responsible for and will not provide any refunds or exchanges of any tickets purchased via StubHub. Any questions regarding tickets purchased via StubHub for a postponed, rescheduled or cancelled event should be directed to StubHub Customer Service at email@example.com.
Group, Suite and BBQ Area Tickets
Group, Suite and BBQ Area Tickets Rainout Policy
Group, Suite and BBQ Area tickets for a postponed game are valid for the announced make-up game. The original ticket is used for entry to the announced make-up game, and seating location remains the same. If the group's guests are unable to attend the make-up game, the main contact on the account will need to collect all the tickets and return the tickets to their A's Sales Representative for an exchange to a mutually agreeable 2015 regular season game, subject to availability, excluding blackouts dates.
Jumbo Ticket Value
If the jumbo ticket value was unused during the postponed game, the jumbo ticket value will remain for the announced make-up game. Please note that if the group wishes to attend a mutually agreeable game other than the announced make-up game, the jumbo ticket value will not carry over, regardless of whether or not it was used.
BBQ Area Food and Beverage
If stadium gates are opened prior to the postponement of the game, food and beverage orders will not carry over to the future make-up game. Food and beverage in the BBQ Area will conclude at the scheduled first pitch. In the event that a game is postponed prior to stadium gate opening, food and beverage will transfer to the make-up game.
Luxury Suite Food and Beverage.
If stadium gates are opened prior to the postponement of the game, food and beverage orders (both pre-orders and day of event purchases) will not carry over to the future make-up game. Guests can remain in the suite for up to 1 hour after the announcement of postponement if they wish to enjoy existing in-suite food and beverage. As always, excess food or beverages cannot leave the suite at the conclusion of the event. In the event that a game is postponed prior to stadium gates opening, food and beverage orders will transfer to the make-up game.
Customers with unclaimed tickets in Will Call need to contact the A's Ticket Office (by phone at (510) 568-5600 or in person at the Ticket Services office) to pick them up. If the game is postponed, unclaimed Will Call tickets are valid for the announced make-up game.
Complimentary tickets are valid for the announced make-up game, but cannot be exchanged for a future 2015 regular season game. The original ticket is used for entry to the announced make-up game.
- Pre-Paid Passes: Dated Season Ticket Holder VIP, Preferred, and Premium parking passes for a postponed Oakland Athletics game are valid for the announced make-up game. Dated Season Ticket Holder VIP, Preferred, and Premium parking passes for a game that is cancelled are valid for any 2015 Oakland Athletics Regular Season game. However, a parking space is not guaranteed and is subject to availability.
- Individual Season Ticket Parking Passes: General Lot season ticket parking pass holders should contact A's Ticket Services for a replacement parking pass to the announced make-up game. As with all General Lot passes, a parking space is not guaranteed and is subject to availability.
- Day of Game Parking Passes (Cash Purchases): Fans that purchase a day of game parking pass will receive a dated receipt from the parking attendant prior to entrance. In the event of possible rain, the receipt can be used for any 2015 Oakland Athletics regular season game. A parking space is not guaranteed and is subject to availability.